Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My heart is broken.

Two of my dear friends are in a bad way. Their last blog posts have me tearing up. I wear my heart on my sleeve and if someone I care about is upset, I don't know what to do. The last thing people want is someone patting them on the back saying it's going to be OK, because I know from experience you just want to punch people who do that in the face. When you are in a way like that, things are NOT OK and you don't feel like they will EVER be, and you just want to be left alone. I can barely get through each day myself. I know what it feels like to not care whether you live or die and that life is pointless. Sometimes I don't think I will EVER be happy. EVER. I do understand, but I am still so very sad. Hey you guys - and you know who you are - just know I'm thinking about you, OK? I'll leave you alone, but I'm here if you need me. For anything.

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

Well said my friend. And ditto.
xo. :(