Saturday, July 19, 2008

Garage Sale

Garage sales are lots of work. I sat a lot, but I had to be chatty, and that to me is exhausting. All my neighbors decided to come over and camp out and talk my ear off, and honestly, I'm not much for small talk. I'm way too intense for small talk. I do it to be nice, but I don't really enjoy it. I'm so tired I can't even nap. I tried, but I just laid there with my eyeballs open. Now I'm hungry.

All my pics today are boring. Strangers don't seem to appreciate their picture taken. Go figure. I did take some nice pics the other day, but I'm too tired to upload them right now. I have to do this all over again tomorrow. Hope I do as well as I did today, I made some bank!

4 comments:

  1. Right on girl!!! Glad your sale has been successful. I too am not a big small talk fan with people I don't know very well. Can you hide some booze in a coffee mug to get through tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why hide it? hehe...

    Speaking of booze, when we gonna celebrate your new job????? I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll celebrate next week with Amy? OR can you join Hole and I on Thurs??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yee haw for day two!

    ReplyDelete