Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Got my new eyeballs.

My new glasses came in today and I LOVE them! They aren't too different from my last ones except that they were more expensive and a little darker red, and Christian Dior instead of Lulu Guinness. I can see now! I just got off work and am running to grab a bite, then go tanning, then going to target to get some vacation supplies, then to Costco to get an additional memory card for my camera. These are all very important things. I will be in the poor house in approximately 2 weeks, but oh well, what the hell else is new?

They told me my package will arrive today or tomorrow, but I don't know if I believe them. The Post Office that it is sitting at is an hour away, or I would just go get it. (They would be closed by the time I got there.) Only me. This would only happen to me. You know it will arrive 30 seconds before I leave, right? If it is there when I get home, I will be shocked. But happy! I am really frothing at the bit (does anyone say that anymore?) because I don't know if everything will fit, and if I don't have a bathing suit, well, it could get interesting because I am GOING swimming. Period. I'm sure I'll be updating you about it sometime later tonight because blogging is addictive and obsessive. I don't know why some of you don't do it. It's fun, really! Even if no one is reading or listening, which is not so different from actual life. I'm way chattier online than in person. If you've ever watched "Dead Like Me" (the former Showtime series) the main character Georgia (George) is ME personified. Seriously. Deadpan humor, sarcastic, pessimistic, cynical, a smartass and generally not a happy person who likes to cuss occasionally. I look thrilled, don't I?

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh! Love the glasses!

    Hope your suit makes it in time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo...I love the glasses, too. Amy's down for nacho night tomorrow. yay. See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete