Thursday, June 26, 2008

Soooooooooooo Busy!! Whew!

Yesterday - stayed late at work getting ready for an implant case this Saturday - paperwork and editing GALORE, then went home and crashed. Today, appointments up the ying yang, taking boss out to lunch for his b-day, getting more paperwork done and doing errands/dinner with mom. Lately I've been meeting/talking with friends, blogging/emailing (or trying to) and having many tasks to get done! AAAH! and I don't have kids! I don't see how you all do it - I barely have time to brush my hair in the morning. But you know, some of this stuff I'm enjoying. I saw a friend the other day I hadn't seen in almost a year and it was really cool hanging out and reconnecting. And of course I heart the internet. Blogging and emailing are my FAVs.

Anyway I have to get some things done before I get outta here, so I'm going to cut this short. Sorry for the lame post.

2 comments:

shit staker said...

i'm the mother flippin

Ann(ie) said...

mehmet