Friday, May 09, 2008

Truth

What is it to you? Are you looking for it? Have you found it? How do you know when you've found it? Do you care? Would you die for it? What would you die for? (If anything.)

I am a truth-seeker. I want to know what is real, and what is not real. In everything. I am tenacious and diligent about it. I get frustrated, and I certainly don't always like it. I'm sure this comes out in my writing. Yes, I have found some truths, and I am still searching for others. I can tell you this much, there is much truth in the statement "Seek and ye shall find".

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmm.....deep. But, that's okay I am in a deep mood and I'm choosing to ignore your earthquake talk b/c I'm a big chicken. I'm a truth seeker too and I enjoy facts. Facts calm me down and make me happy. I see out facts.

    I would only die for Ben. But, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

    xo. Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmm......deep. (to copy juice-dog), however i am not in a deep mood, my brain has been defeated by number crunching. my thoughts on truth....

    um truth is good most the time i think. (wow, said with such conviction)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete