Friday, May 30, 2008

Maybe I should have left the poll up longer.

Sorry y'all.

My intention was not to be crude or unladylike or anything like that, and I certainly didn't want to "scare" anyone. I do that enough on a regular basis. LOL. (I thought my answers were nice and normal!) I just wanted to be fun and different. If you still want to play, please comment your "turn-ons" for me, anonymously if you prefer. Juice, you can repost your witty comment here, I would be honored.

You have to forgive me; I am going through a very hard time in my life. My therapy has become very intense and I'm just trying to embrace life a little. I haven't been able to do that in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Juice wisdom reposted on what turns Juice on:

    Matty Meelerson's junk.
    (teehee)

    and

    a clean toilet.

    Mehmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - now if everyone would just participate it would be fun and I wouldn't look like an idiot! :) I may even repost.

    ReplyDelete