Friday, May 30, 2008

Sorry y'all. Maybe I should have left the poll up longer.

My intention was not to be crude or unladylike or anything like that - and I certainly didn't want to "scare" anyone. I do that enough on a regular basis. LOL. (I thought my answers were nice and normal!) I just wanted to be fun and different. If you still wanna play, please comment your "turn on's" for me, anonymously if you prefer. Juice, you can repost your witty comment here - I would be honored. ;)

You have to forgive me, I am going through a very hard time in my life. My therapy has become very intense and and I'm just trying to embrace life a little. I haven't been able to do that in a long time.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Juice wisdom reposted on what turns Juice on:

Matty Meelerson's junk.
(teehee)

and

a clean toilet.

Mehmet.

Crazydogmama said...

OK - now if everyone would just participate it would be fun and I wouldn't look like an idiot! :) I may even repost.