Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So Vivid

It's rare that I have a dream so vivid - the colors, the smells, the feeling that I was really there. Usually I have vivid nightmares, so this was an extra special treat. I'm hoping to continue it, but maybe I should just write the rest. (Crazydogmama the romance novelist - HAHAHA) Some of my nightmares have come true, so maybe the universe will work her magic with this one. Yeah, right after I get the pile of work done on my desk...

I actually tried to find a photo on the internet that could even come close to what I was seeing. I've never been anywhere like that, so I don't know where my brain got it - but GO BRAIN! The balcony was like this white stucco-type material and there were rocky islands in the ocean. It was a combo of these pics:































8 comments:

stick shaker said...

again...i want that. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You want your mom...

Crazydogmama said...

Hole - its BOA that wants your mom. Just so you know. :-)

stick shaker said...

actually boa (thanks for the inside tip cher) what i want, is to kick your ass...lets just make that clear. ;)

boa said...

Bring it!! Are you going to shake a stick at me?

Crazydogmama said...

/
alright you two...

boa said...

She started it!!

stick shaker said...

are you mocking me boa???? well are you??? at least i didn't leave the comment on the wrong blog entry....lmao! (and he started it cher, not me)