Friday, May 23, 2008

Really stupid pictures of me.

It's Friday night and this is how lame I am, I am organizing all the pictures I have on my computer. I have pictures everywhere all over the place and it's driving me nuts. I came across some that just made laugh. I thought you all might get a good chuckle, too.

#1 Me getting out of my work uniform in the employee bathroom after waiting tables at Morgan's. My friend Patty thought it would be funny to hang this picture on the bulletin board in the office. It was super. Look at the dorky look on my face! At least I was tan.

#2 I was trying to get a picture of my hair highlights. This is me back in 2004 at my old job. Is it just me, or do I look freaky?

#3 Me trying on hats at a street fair. I thought the purple velvet one with the white flower looked good. Yeah.

#4 OK, first, what the hell was I thinking with the SOCKS? Let's not talk about my ass here. Just leave that alone. I was camping with a bunch of friends and Edwin is the one carrying me. And NO, he was NOT my boyfriend. Never was. Just a friend.

#5 Finally, this is me at the police academy at the shooting range. I got yelled at here for my bad form. I was really determined to be a badass, but I still run from spiders. I also got shot in the leg that day. Well, I caught a ricochet bullet. It was neat. Makes you have great faith in our law enforcement personnel and justice training centers, no? We will not discuss the spandex shorts over black tights. We will NOT.












4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:09 AM

    What happened to your leg after you got hit with the bullet?

    - KS

    P.S. I like that top picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing - it just grazed it. Scared the crap out of me is all it really did. I don't even have a scar.

    You like the dorky-face pic, huh? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was edwin your boyfriend? lol

    those are fun pics...its fun looking back...

    i do want to talk about the black spandex though. i think you should reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hole, Darling, you're not listening. What did I say about the spandex? We are not discussing. I no longer own any spandex.

    ReplyDelete