Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mysterious Peasant Girl

Back at the cubical for a fun-filled day of engineering drawings, a therapy session and traffic. Good times. I'm wearing my relatively new "peasant skirt" today and people always remark on it. They say things like, "Pretty colors!" or "Look at you!". It's nice, of course, but it's funny to me. I'm usually wearing black pants, so it is noticeable when I change it up, I guess. I was going to take a pic of my lovely bruise, but it's a little too "revealing", so I decided against it. I took a pic of my skirt instead. I feel like Holly Hobbie or Laura Ingalls or something. Hehe. One other thing. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but my bra is DRIVING ME CRAZY. It's itchy and I want to just yank it off! I hate it when they are pokey. I probably shouldn't go braless at work though.

5 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuuuute shoes and skirt, due!! I managed to pull on jeans and a clean top this morning and that was a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks doll! Are we still on for tomorrow at Spazzo's grill? I haven't heard from Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUP! We're still on for sure. I'll email Amy. Where is it in Redmond Town Center?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its on the upper level just above Gene Juarez and Ruby's. 6pm, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. kewl. See you then! 6 it is!

    ReplyDelete