Friday, May 30, 2008

The Death Shirt

Would anyone care if I stopped posting? I need a hug. Maybe I can get BOA and Big Pissy to come on over and discuss the LOST finale with me, and anyone else that watches it. (I know you are out there! All of you lurkers need to speak up!) They FINALLY answered some questions, I was thrilled. There are 200 unanswered ones, but still. The space-time continuum thing is still a little confusing, but we know who is in the coffin now. And what about Jin? We saw that flash-forward that didn't make any sense. Well, now we wait until January. ARG.

I also miss Jack Bauer. I'm so not happy that "24" is not on this year because of the stupid strike. Don't you all think we need a "David Palmer" for president? Egads, is it just me that fears for this country right now? I HATE talking politics on my blog because it just invites heated arguments and hate mail and all the things that make we want to hide, but I just can't stand ANY of the candidates. I'm sorry if you love one of them, but I just don't see good things. I guess I don't see good things in any politician these days. I did like Reagan. OK, enough of that.

I'm going to go see "The Strangers" tonight come hell or high water. I've been seeing so many movies lately. Before the last few weeks, it had been like a year since I went to the movies. Do any of you know anything about "Poultrygeist"? Yes, that's POULTY, not POLTER. OMG, Google it. You will die.

I am also wearing the "death shirt" today. I am not a superstitious person, but this is ridiculous. The last 3 times I wore this shirt, someone died. Including my dad and father inlaw. I was never going to wear it again, but it was the only thing clean. PLEASE DON'T DIE TODAY, OK?

I'm all over the place on this blog entry today, sorry. Too much coffee, I guess.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 AM

    I am a new reader and really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to the nut house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:02 PM

    I've been reading/lurking for close to a year. I would care if you stopped posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I'm feeling a little better - thanks guys! Don't be afraid to comment, I love it! When I get comments, I post more - sometimes several times a day. I will be doing a "participation" post sometime today and would love it if you joined in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cher. sorry i haven't been over to your blog lately. i have been slacking, i haven't even blogged in over a week. anyhow, do not quit posting. i will kick you. secondly, i was unable to finish reading this particular blog because i'm three episodes behind on lost. so i got scared you were gonna fuck it up. ;-) i dont' know if you did or not, but i wasn't taking the risk. :-) i have two on itunes, the finale should be on there soon, so i will discuss shortly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are no lost spoilers - no worries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Sorry I haven't been by sooner...I'm in Atlanta again and stay so busy when I'm here. :)

    I thought the LOST finale was AWESOME!!!!! LOVED IT! like you said...finally....some questions answered! and I loved all the snarky dialog~so funny!

    don't stop posting....I missed you while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete