Friday, May 16, 2008

Back at Work

After a nice fever of 101 and sleeping all day, I'm back at work. I'm feeling a little better today - the fever broke and now I just feel like a mac truck hit me. I'm sure I look like a million bucks today, too. On top of all of that, I started my period. (Time for all my male readers to cringe...)

Anyway, at least its Friday and I got my stimulus $$ today. Hooray! Sorry economy, I'm paying bills with it. I have no choice. Well, I guess buying some clothes qualifies, right?

I'm leaving early today cuz I can. It's slow, I've been sick and what better excuses are there? Perhaps sitting in the sun will make me feel better.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

Ignore my ? on the last post. hehe. I could have kept reading to get my answer. YES....sitting in the sun will TOTALLY help!!!! I promise. And I want my stimulus check already. B/C of Mateo's social security number we have to wait until stupid 6/14. urg.

stick shaker said...

sit in the sun! i am the happiest person on earth right now, not to be confused with the happiest place on earth...hehe....its hotter than fuck and i'm loving it! hope you are feeling better! xo