Friday, April 25, 2008

LOST Thoughts

OK, what is up with "LOST"? There are so few TV shows I like, but LOST is by far my favorite. However, are you as frustrated as me? They answer, like, ONE question, then make 20 more. Sometimes I just want to stick a fork in my eye. I actually was fortunate to start watching the series late and got to rent Seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD where I got to watch them all in a row, without interruption and without forgetting what the hell is going on. Now that I'm having to watch week-to-week with 2-month breaks, it just SUCKS! It has a very complicated plot, and with so much going on it is so easy to forget things. Also, the commercials? WOW. Anyway, I'm sure if you watch you know exactly what I mean. If you don't watch? What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously folks, it's worth a watch. Go rent the seasons and get started. It does hurt my brain sometimes, but they do a really good job of combining science and spirituality. I'm constantly changing my theories.

OK, I have some bowling and drinking to go do.

No comments:

Post a Comment