Wednesday, April 16, 2008

May I complain some more, please?

Of course I can, its MY blog! So there. Where do I start? There are so many things bothering me right now; some I can blog about, some I can't, but here is a buttload of the things I am going to vent to you about...

First, I just dropped my SUV off this morning to get some work done on it...tires, brakes, blah blah blah. How much is it going to cost? Over $1100!!!!! Aaaahhhhh! Well, groceries are overrated anyway, right? Craap.

Second, my mom just went back to California to get my grandpa in a dementia home and check on my grandma - and, well, she needs surgery and is refusing it. She will die soon. She is aware enough to make her own decisions - and she has decided she doesn't want to go through with the surgery. Terrific. More death. I feel worse for my mom after all she's gone through. When is enough enough? Seriously?

Third, I wanted to put in for my days off this morning, which would start tomorrow, but my boss is out today. Perfect. I am going to try and get it cleared through someone else - but of course it has to be the hard way for me. Always the hard way. You see my boss is awesome and pretty much lets me do whatever I want because I bust my ass for him. I don't know about others here. If I don't get some days off I am going to collapse, though, I can tell you that.

I know I am my own worst enemy when it comes to some things, but my life feels completely out of my control right now. One minute I think I'm handling things the right way and doing the right thing, and next minute I feel like I've completely screwed everything up. Don't I make you feel better about your life? LOL. Over the last week and a half, I've lost 11 pounds. I guess that's something good, huh?

1 comment:

BriannaNichole said...

Car places are the devil. Sorry for all the problems :( but loosing weight is always good!