Sunday, April 13, 2008

CrazyDogMama's Badass Kabobs

I know I've posted about this before (I think), but kabobs are so sexy and photogenic, that I had to share again. We had this incredible 82-degree day yesterday where I couldn't resist making my kabobs. I know this is not such a hard feat, but we like them. I marinate top sirloin in this crazy-expensive spicy teriyaki sauce, then add Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and red wine, and soak them for hours. Then, I cut up fresh green pepper, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and red onion along with mushrooms and pineapple chunks. This time I added some jumbo shrimp in jerk seasoning. My tummy is very happy. I paired this meal with a nice cabernet.

What's up with the weather these days? Two days ago, it was like 30 degrees outside! Life is strange. In more than one way.

1 comment:

  1. Did it get to 82???? OMG. I was out after I finally left work and the sunshine must have inspired me b/c I got off my ass and took a power walk with Ben in the stroller + my ipod. I cannot remember the last time I exercised. And now I'm sore. My body is clearly not used to moving.

    I love your kabobs. mmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete