Friday, February 08, 2008

Food, Photos, and Dogs.

First, you must agree that anything sleeping is precious. ESPECIALLY fuzzy things. When I'm working on the computer, he always curls up in the middle of my mess, and snores. Second, this is my first rotisserie masterpiece of chicken. I have to say it was pretty tasty and I felt all proud and stuff that we have a ROTISSERIE. Third, do you love Giada? I love Giada. Her recipes are simple, but so tasty. You don't have to be a chef to prepare these meals, and they are relatively quick, too. This recipe called for veal, but being cheap and broke, I just used chicken. I would love to get my hands on some veal, and NO, I don't care that its baby cow, because it tastes good. Hate if you will. I think the only thing I wouldn't eat is a puppy. I told Louie he'd better watch it if things go all Jericho.



4 comments:

  1. WE got a rotisserie for our BBQ this summer too. and i did marinated teriyaki chicken... sooo good! Yours looks devine too. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jericho!

    I love that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, that chicken looks good! my bf has a dog that is just a little 4 pounder, she will curl up on anything its cute. glad you are back...is this paragraph disjointed or is it just me? can paragraphs be disjointed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. Getting back to the basics with picture posts and things you really enjoy is definitely a great thing. Kudos. :)

    ReplyDelete