Things going on with me lately:
1. I totally don't feel like blogging.
2. I've been craving apple juice and grape juice and drinking large quantities of them. These are not usual beverages for me.
3. I wore a sweatshirt-coat today. First time in many months. I'm kinda cold. Highly unusual for a person who has her bedroom air conditioning on 365 days a year. (I'm not sick that I know of and I'm not pregnant.)
4. I'm having trouble sleeping again. Last night I got up at 3am and started milling about. I accidentally woke up Jim and this was the conversation:
Jim: What the hell are you doing?
Me: Drinking grape juice.
Jim: At 3am?
Jim: What is wrong with you?
Me: I don't know.
Jim: Are you OK?
Me: Yeah, I guess.
Jim: (continues to look at me strangely for several minutes) Are you SURE? You are acting very strange and sneaky.
5. I am pissed off at a company that illegally billed my debit card for product I did not order. I am filing charges. I am really eloquent like Erin Brokovich when I deal with customer service on the phone, too. Especially when I've been on hold for 20 minutes.