Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sexy Peppers


No, I am not dead. Yet. Ha. There has been nothing of note to post lately and I barely have material today. It will be boring, I assure you. This weekend my parents took us out for a belated happy Anniversary dinner to "Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurant", which has the best steak fajitas on the planet. They put an addictive chemical in them, I SWEAR. I'm salivating just thinking about it now. I paired my fajitas nicely with Sangria.

The weather has been beautiful this weekend, and after dinner we stopped by a local vegetable and fruit stand by our house out in the boonies. I grabbed an assload of stuff, I just can't help myself in those places. I was also mesmerized by some pepper plants because they were labeled "Sexy Peppers". Who can resist that kind of marketing? Jim pulled out some cash he had in his pocket to get it for me (what a sweetie!) and the owner lady threw in a jalapeƱo plant! Score! I took some pics of all the pretty peppers that I now have in back yard and don't know where to put. Thrilling, I know, but it's all I've got.

Sunday has been watch-football-all-day since Jim opted for the "Sunday Ticket" with our switch over to satellite. He is in heaven. I cut up all my fresh veges and fruits and have been snacking on them all day with turkey slices, cheese and crackers. I also took pics of that. That is the weekend wrap-up, folks.


5 comments:

  1. the plants look so cute!!! Nice wee spread you had there mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - yes, I have vegetables up to my eyeballs. At least they are good for me! It could very well have been cookie dough and Haagen Daaz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics, um can you teach me to like vegetables? I haven't learned yet and it really fucks with my diet. ;-) hehe seriously, I dont' really like that many veggies, I really wish I did though. My girlfriend at work eats them all the time, she loves em like candy...I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love veggies when they are dunked in much ranch. That looks SO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Yum...

    I cannot wait to read your next post in like 2 weeks.

    - you know who

    ReplyDelete