Sunday, July 15, 2007

Backyard BBQ

It's get-even time with the pictures ANNIE.

Um, well, we had a BBQ yesterday at our abode with our good friends Matt n' Annie (Juice) and Amy. I am hung over as I type, so don't expect some intellectual shit, ok? Annie posted some, um, interesting pics of the evening, so I thought I would share as well.

#1 The gang all normal at around 6 pm enjoying some wine and appetizers. Matt was tending to little baby Ben, who is UBER cute and such a good baby! We were the loud obnoxious ones; the kid was quiet and happy.

#2 The girls with just a little bit more wine.

#3 A lot more wine. Amy and Annie singing along to the 'Grease' soundtrack.

#4 Matt and Juice at the end of the evening.






































8 comments:

  1. haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa! You take way better pictures than me, girl. And dontcha love how my eyes get squintier as the night rolls on???? ugh.

    And to think what it would have been like if I would have been drinking to my normal level is too scary for words!!

    I loved the singalong portion of the evening, though. We went from the Grease Soundtrack to the Bloodhound gang. wtf???

    Hole you must join us next time and Chery has chosen BP for her prison bitch name.

    FYI, due. Fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, but where are the ones of you???? Did you see the shocker Annie put on her blog of Jim??? Nicccce belly shot! OH and HI from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BP! I think that was my favorite of the two! Congrats Cheryl on your new prison bitch name! it sounds like you had hella fun.... :-) I remember the days of singing.....as well as annoying the crap out of people! hehe glad it was a success... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Annie, the pic of Jim and I tops ALL of the pics I took...Jim was all "Oh shit" when he saw it. hahahaha!

    Chris h: I had the camera and wasn't giving it up to anyone - so I could stay OUT of the pics on purpose!!! Annie got me, though, I am the one behind THE BELLY. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures!

    Looks like y'all had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't see much of you behing THAT belly!!! Hope he's proud of it!!! ha haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Great pics. ;D

    Looks like you all had a blast. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:42 PM

    TAG! I tagged you for meme. You can thank me later.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete