Tuesday, July 10, 2007

110 frigging degrees.

That's how hot it is supposed to be tomorrow at my house. They say Seattle will be around 100, and we're always about 10 degrees hotter out where we are. Today is 90-something and I want to die. At least I get to work in an air-conditioned office, poor Jim is in a non-air-conditioned shop with a metal roof. Sunny side-up Jim.

Tonight, I will be sitting outside in the shade dousing myself with the hose while drinking a beer. Maybe I'll take a pic with my NEW camera! I got a Canon professional DSLR! Oh, I had 5 days off for the 4th of July. I will post about that soon, k?

3 comments:

  1. I love this weather! I LOVE it. Its a bit hot yes, but still love it. :-) Though its not 110 in Bellevue, its pretty darn hot....

    yes pics....lots of pics, I love pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. I didn't realize you people got sun...lol. J/K

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats going on girl? now that I'm not blogging myself anymore I have more time to hirass my fav bloggers...

    so kindly tend to your blog asap

    ReplyDelete