Tuesday, July 10, 2007

110 motherfucking degrees

That's how hot it is supposed to be tomorrow at my house. They say Seattle will be around 100 - and we're always about 10 degrees hotter out where we are. Today is 90-something and I want to die. At least I get to work in an air conditioned office, poor Jim is in a non-air conditioned shop with a metal roof. Sunny side-up Jim.

Tonight I will be sitting outside in the shade dousing myself with the hose while drinking a beer. Maybe I'll take a pic with my NEW camera! I got a Canon professional DSLR! Weeeeee!

Oh - I had 5 days off for the 4th of July. I will post about that soon, k?

3 comments:

Hole said...

I love this weather! I LOVE it. Its a bit hot yes, but still love it. :-) Though its not 110 in Bellevue, its pretty darn hot....

yes pics....lots of pics, I love pics. :-)

Broke and Angry said...

Damn. I didn't realize you people got sun...lol. J/K

Hole said...

whats going on girl? now that I'm not blogging myself anymore I have more time to hirass my fav bloggers...

so kindly tend to your blog asap