Colleen tagged me and I don't even really get what the tag is except that I have to write about 8 things. OK. Hold on to yourselves.
1) I went on a grandma hike on Saturday and grandma's were passing my out-of-shape ass. Sad. I did take some pics, though, that I will bestow on you after my 8 things.
2) I cleaned my stove today. I'm way too fucking exciting, I know.
3) My phone battery only lasts for a day before I have to recharge it again. This pisses me off because it is ALWAYS beeping at me for low batteries. Is it just me?
4) I haven't wanted to blog lately - been in a mega-funk. I need some motivation, people. Help me now.
5) Jim's truck died. I don't mean it broke down, I mean it DIED. DEAD. KAPUT. The diagnostic said this: Transmission gone. Clutch gone. Brakes gone. Fuel pump gone. Tires bald. Electrical system gone. So, we have a new truck. Well, not a new truck, but you know - we couldn't afford to pay for repairs to the old one, so we just bought one that worked. Its a 2004 F150. Its pretty (I'm sorry Jim, I mean bad ass) - but I'm freaked because we are poor and vehicle payments scare me. Again, help me now. Oh, and Jim actually put a stepping stool in the truck so I can get into it. Seriously, I jumped to get in it and fell back out.
6) I have a headache in my eye.
7) Its midnight on Sunday and I'm not tired. Damn it!
8) Lou-dog is snoring and farting at the same time right now. Much like Jim. I'm a lucky girl.
How is that for 8 things? Huh? huh?
We went day tripping at Deception Falls and here is what we saw: