Friday, March 30, 2007

Quick and dirty update...

Instead of champagne, I decided on Friday night margaritas. Yeah, baby! Sooo, I go to the liquor store on the way home to get some tequila. For some reason I grab a bottle of Jack Daniels, then a lime at the register. Don't ask, cuz I just don't know. I then tell the cashier that I've been promoted and I'm gonna have some margarita fun - again, don't ask. He smiles, looks at the Jack Daniels and the lime, then back up at me and says "Congratulations." I skip out the door, and about 1/2 way home I realize that I am a gigantic retard. Jack-a-ritas? Oops. When I get home and tell Jim what I did, he laughs and offers to go exchange the Jack for Jose. Derrrrrrrrrr. In a big way. The guy at the liquor store must be thinking 'what the hell did she get promoted to? Executive ditch digging?'

Anyway, Mr. Cuervo and I are having a nice love affair tonight. I may be puking later.

3 comments:

Broke and Angry said...

I have so much I could say, but I won't...cuz I care.

Hole said...

Lol! That is so funny....jack o ritas could be good???? So how do you feel today? :-)

Fluffie Bunnie said...

LOL! How embarrassing!

Once when I had just moved house I bought a bottle of wine and realised I had no corkscrew. I had to take it back to the shop, get them to open it, and walk back home with an open bottle of wine looking like a total alco. Well, it was a better option than just not having any wine :-)