Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another one of those question and answer thingees

1. Height?
5'4"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No. You can smoke heroin?

3. Do you own a gun?
Yes

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
Yum

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells

7. Can you do push ups?
Yes

8. Is your bathroom clean?
Not at the moment

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Anniversary ring

10. Do you like painkillers?
Love them

11. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Boobs in my younger days

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

13. Middle Name?
Lyn

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I'm hungry
I want to go home
Mongolian grill sounds good

15. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Mocha
Cigarettes
Gas

16. Current worry?
Bills

17. Current hate?
My stomach

18. Favorite place to be?
In water

19. How did you bring in the New Year?
Taking pictures at home

20. Where would you like to go?
Bora Bora

21. Do you own slippers?
Yes

22. What shirt are you wearing?
Maroon shirt

23. Do you burn or tan?
Tan

24. Favorite color(s)?
Red & purple

25. Would you be a pirate?
Are you asking? OK.

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Don't sing in the shower, but if I did, I would sing Sweet Child o' Mine by Guns and Roses

27. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Monsters of course

28. Best bed sheets as a child?
Fresh out of the dryer

29. Worst injury you've ever had?
Kidney stones

30. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4

31. Who is your loudest friend?
Marianne

32. Who is your most silent friend?
Jenny

33. Does someone have a crush on you?
I doubt it

34. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Nope

35. What is your favorite book?
Watchers by Dean Koontz

36. What is your favorite candy?
Reses Peanut Butter Cups

37. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Don’t remember the music played at my wedding.

38. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Trying to sleep

39. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Fuck, I have to get up

40. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Can’t say that I have

41. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you've dated?
7 years

42. Ever been in a car wreck?
I’ve hit 3 deer and a dog, does that count?

43. Were you popular in high school?
I don’t think so, I don't know.

44. Have you ever been on a blind date?
No

45. Are looks important?
Yeah, somewhat

46. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
Of course.

47. By what age would you like to be married?
Already married

48. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?
Sometimes

49. Have you ever made a mistake?
No, I’m perfect. Pffft.

50. Are you a good tipper?
I’m really good, I was a waitress

51. What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
60$ for a cut- much, much more for coloring

52. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Nah.

53. Have you ever peed in public?
Many times

54. What song do you want played at your funeral?
No funeral for me - cremation, please

55. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
A huge pizza and a pint of chocolate chocolate chip Haagan daaz. No, wait, steak and lobster.....no....I DON'T KNOW

56. Beatles or Stones?
Stones

57. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?
Only one?

58. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Liquor

59. Do you have any phobias?
Claustraphobia

60. What are your plans for the future?
I don’t know

61. Do you walk around the house naked?
All the time

62. If you were an animal what would you be?
Wolf

63. Hair color you like on someone you're dating?
Anything but red

64. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Neither. But if I had to choose, I would be deaf

65. Do you have any special talents?
Yeah, baby

66. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Release the hounds

67. Do you like horror or comedy?
Horror

68. Are you missing anyone?
No, I think everyone is here. I miss my grandma, though.

69. If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?
Hmmm, let me think about it

70. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Somewhere with a pool

71. Who is the person you can count on the most?
God

72. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
None of them, I hate celebrities

73. What did you dream last night?
That my parachute didn’t open correctly. I have issues.

74. Are you named after anyone?
Some chick my mom went to school with – she liked her name.

75. Have you ever been arrested?
No, but I’ve arrested other people.

76. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Depends

77. Have you ever caught a fish?
Lots

78. Family member you most resemble?
My dad

79. Do you own your own Bible?
Several

80. Do you clean up nice?
Yeah, but sometimes I’m mean.

81. When was the last time you tripped and fell?
30 minutes ago?

82. Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
Parent’s house

83. What are you listening to right now?
My coworkers’ chatter

84. Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
No, unless in the heart of my men counts…Bah-HAA!

85. Ever run out of gas on the road?
No. Which is amazing.

86. What would you rather do, rake the leaves, or mow the lawn?
Neither – I don’t do yard work.

87. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Pictures

88. How many kids do you want?
Zeee-ro

89. Type of music you dislike most?
Bubble gum pop

90. Are you registered to vote?
Yes

91. Do you have cable?
Yes, that’s like asking if I have oxygen

92. Ever prank call anybody?
Sure

93. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I’ve been skydiving. I won’t be bungee jumping.

94. Do you have a garden?
No, unless my little herb garden in my kitchen window counts.

95. What's your favorite comic strip?
Calvin and Hobbs.

96. Bath or Shower?
Shower with something to sit on.

97. Best pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, green pepper, jalepenos and pineapple

98. Popcorn or Peanuts?
Peanuts.

99. Orange Juice or apple juice?
Orange Juice

100. Chocolate Bar?
Yes, please.

101. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don’t’ know

102. Ever order anything from an infomercial?
No

103. Sprite or 7-Up?
Sprite

104. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/school?
Work

105. Ever thrown up in public?
Yup

106. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
When I was 12, true love, now? Money.

107. Believe in love at first sight?
Not really

108. What do you think about most?
Damn bills

109. Favorite form of travel?
Private jet

110. Something purple within 5 feet of you:
Writing on my wall calendar

111. The sexiest item of clothing you own:
See-through thong underwear that I never wear.

112. Is your hair long enough to chew on?
Yes

113. Least favorite color?
Yellow

114. Ever have Dippin' Dots?
No

115. Ever play an instrument?
Piano

116. Ever been to a palm reader?
No

117. Last Pez dispenser you purchased?
Don’t like Pez

118. Did you have a good weekend?
It was OK.

119. How is today going for you?
So-so

120. Any plans for tonight?
T.V.

121. Ever given someone a full-body oil massage?
I’ve given a partial-body oil massage

122. What shampoo do you use?
Aveda Sap Moss

No comments: