Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow was more fun when I was a kid

Now it is just a pain in the rectal region. I had a lovely 3 hour commute home last Monday night when another little winter blast started right as I left work. Then, neither Jim nor I could get to work the next day. Driving has been stupid and slow. The only fun thing is watching the dogs try to manuever in it. We got about 7 inches in our backyard - then we had a deep freeze (17 frigging degrees), then a nice ice storm. I have more pics. They are from my cell phone, but you get the idea.
















Driving home on solid ice.
















Ooooh. Aaaaah. Christmasy. Blah.
















I really should be paying attention to my driving.
















Gonna be late to work, but at least they sanded the roads.
















The side window on my car.
















The front windshield. Lovely, huh?

1 comment:

yerdoingitwrong said...

I AGREE. Not as much fun nowadays. Just pretty much a pain in the ass.