A new MEME
Got this from Whirled Peas: List 10 statistically improbable things I've done (or things I've done that most people haven't.)
1. I've hit 2 deer and a dog with my car. All different times. All traumatic.
2. I had graduated from a four-year college, been through the police academy, been a cop and gotten married all by the time I was 22.
3. I've jumped out of a perfectly good airplane 7 times.
4. I've had to have surgery to get a kidney stone out.
5. I've never broken a bone. (Just a small fracture in my wrist)- and I'm incredibly clumsy.
6. I can eat an entire large pizza by myself just outside of 10 minutes.
7. I've never been outside the country, and my dad worked for United Airlines.
8. I've never had a root canal or a crown - and I've only had 2 very small cavities in my life - and I'm 34.
9. I couldn't burp until I was 25. (Not good, anyway)
10. I can vomit at any time, on queue.