Thursday, August 10, 2006

Important Things

"Lucky Louie", the new sitcom-type series on HBO is FREAKING HILARIOUS. It is like a shock-value sitcom. They swear a lot and I got to see a full-on penis. My kind of show.

I just received my new RAZR cell phone (for free!) and I'm loving it. I have stepped into the 21st century (my old phone was like 5 years old) where you can do more than just 'talk' on your phone. I am snapping pictures all over the place. This could be dangerous. I'm taking the doggies to the vet today for their annual shots/exams, maybe I'll take video of Louie freaking out when the nurse puts the thermometer up his butt.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky Louie is funnier than hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 PM

    lmfao congradulations on you rnew found addiction (phone pics) lol

    *poor lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, Matt would love it too!
    you really NEED HBO!!

    ReplyDelete