Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Speaking of crazy...

I was reminiscing the other day about my crazy little wedding almost 12 years ago. Just before I walked down the aisle, I had the great need for a cigarette. Yes, the smokin' bride. Hehe. I had to sneak it cuz the church no likey. My mom loves this picture of me. That's yerdoingitwrong there beside me - remember that Annie?




















...and then there are the boyz. They decided it would be funny to write "HELP ME" on the bottom of Jim's shoes. HA.
















Good memories.

5 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

HOLY Shit!!!! That was a fun day, girlie~!! You look gorgeous. I look like I was channeling the 80's with my BIG hair. I do everything in my power these days to make my fro smaller.

Cheryl said...

hehe...don't be mad at me for posting that pic. I love your curls! You always look perfect and put together and feminine. A snappy dresser you are!! I'm not quite sure what the hell I was thinking with MY hair...it was all over the place! The covertible ride to the church probably wasn't such a hot idea. *snort* What I wouldn't give to be that young again, though...*sigh* Jim looks 12 doesn't he??

yerdoingitwrong said...

NO, I'm not mad at all darlin. Memory lane took me by surprise, though. That was the Sean era so I don't have many pics from that timeframe. I had a nice and cleansing bonfire with them!!!! =) Jim looks hella young!

Jim said...

R U sayin' that I now look HELLA OLD?

NoRemorse42 said...

Damn, the 80's were cruel...Oh, I mean, you guys all look great. I am sure none of you have aged a bit.

Hee Hee Hee