Thursday, April 06, 2006

Me, the kid and our little Spring Break

So my step son is staying with us for part of his Spring Break, and I took a few days off to be with him. So today was our first day together while Jim went off to work at 5am - haha. What did we do you ask? We slept in. Until noon. Jim called on his lunch break at 11:30 and left, like, 4 messages - 2 on the home phone, 1 on my cell phone and 1 on his son's cell phone. No one answered. The messages went something like this: Hey! Where the hell are you guys? Hello? Guys? What is going on? Where ARE you? Hey!!! Once we stumbled out of bed, I'm all like, I think dad called...oops.

Right now we are alternating between watching movies and playing video games. Go outside in the sunshine? Nahh...

2 comments:

NoRemorse42 said...

Must be nice...having a spring break, unlike us...

Anonymous said...

Dude. You are one kick-ass stepmom...

otter