Monday, March 13, 2006

I know you don't care.

"The Hills Have Eyes 2006" was awesome. Fun, fun, fun! Lots of messed up shit in that flick! It will never be the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but it will be a DVD that I buy! I can't wait for the uncut version. If you have a squeamish stomach at all, don't go see it. If you are demented and cuckoo like me, don't wait another minute! Go now!

I took my stepson to see it. (It was HIS request, don't judge me.) His comment was, "That was messed." After the movie, when we were all standing by the car, this older woman (in her 50's or 60's) was all giddy and running (shuffling) through the parking lot in a pair of neon green flip-flops. She ended up running right towards us and getting into this Alfa Romeo waiting for her with her husband in it. She yells at us "Did you like the Hills movie?" (She had a foreign accent, Mexican I think.) She was laughing and jumping up and down. She exclaimed that she loved it so much, the gore and the blood and all of it was "so neat". It is so nice to know I am not the only wacko woman in the world. We talked to her for a while, totally amused. I told my stepson that if he wants to date, that his date has to go through "one night of horror films with me". If she screams and wimps out, he is not allowed to date her. If she has a good time, thumbs up! He said to me, "You aren't kidding, are you?" LOL.

In other news, there is no other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment