Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Hills Have Eyes 2006

I am so excited to see this movie I can hardly stand it. It looks absolutely disturbing and brutal and I'm trying to find an advanced screening somewhere. I am one of those kooks you find at a horror convention, but really, I have a wide spectrum of interests. For instance, I also want to see "8 Below", a Disney movie based on a true story about doggies. So THERE. But getting back to the blood, WOW, loved the preview, and the stills provided are wonderfully horrifying! I have been disappointed in every horror flick I've seen since the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I'm *really* keeping my fingers crossed for this one. Jim is excited too, as we both are horror film fanatics. Him not as much as me, but still. What a perfect match we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment