Monday, January 09, 2006

There is no happy medium for me.

I either can't sleep, or I'm in a coma. I was in a coma this weekend. It went something like this: Sleep. Get up and eat something. Go back to sleep. Get up and check my email. Go back to sleep. Get up and eat again. Sleep. You get the picture. The dogs are grumpy about it, and I didn't get anything done. I am still sleepy this morning, as if I somehow 60 hours of sleep over the weekend wasn't enough. My internal clock is completely FUBAR. Are you sick of me talking about my sleeping habits yet?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    The dogs will get over it. Now that you have remembered how to sleep, hopefully you'll be back to normal by Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    nah we're not sick of it. we still love you. just put another link to a movie of a polar bear on the treadmill or something to distract us while you nap. ;) ~Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:32 AM

    You NEEDED all that sleep. Be kind to yourself, CDM!!!

    otter

    ReplyDelete