Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Slowly climbing out of the depths of hell.

The end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006 have been rough, to say the least. My sleeping patterns are almost back to normal now, but I am still dealing with the whole dry-heave thing every morning. I don't know if its postnasal drip or nerves. Probably both. In any case, it's really fun.

Thanks, everyone, for putting up with this angry/whiny/psycho/depression thing I've had going on. You have all been so great and encouraging! I will be back to my normal cynical/sarcastic self soon, God-willing.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl. It's a new year, so you never know, things could be great. :D

    *HUGS* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:59 PM

    hey we don't call you 'crazy' dogmama for nothin'. heh ~nichole

    ReplyDelete