Monday, December 19, 2005

A little "Grinchy"

Apparently I'm all Bah Humbug this year - which is VERY uncharacteristic of me. I'm usually singing Christmas songs at my desk driving everyone crazy. It could be that I'm completely broke, or that I don't feel good, or that I just quit smoking or, well, any number of things really. I'm just a little blue this year. Someone (no name on it) left me a little present on my desk this morning. It is wrapped pretty with little gold chocolate coins taped to it. Someone is trying to cheer me up. :) I'm opening it even though it says 'hands off til Christmas'. Oh - and by the way - if I hear ONE more radio report of someone getting pissed over the word "Christmas" I am going to find that person and scream CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRIST-MAS!!!!! in their face for an hour while beating them with a tube of wrapping paper until they are unconscious. Fa-la-la.

Its a box of little almond roca balls! hooray! I don't hide my emotions very well. In fact, I am quite dramatic about everything. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. I'll try to be better, I promise. I'll wish everyone a very Merry Christmas in between crying spells.

4 comments:

colleen said...

Awww, I hate that you're bummed at Christmas. The smoking thing might have something to do with it, but it'll get better I promise. Oh, and I'm SO with you on beating the anti-Christmas people with wrapping paper. I LOVE it!

Want me to send you some peanut butter fudge, chocolate fudge or chocolate and peanut butter fudge? I could also send you some white chocolate trail mix.

NoRemorse42 said...

Cheer up! Enjoy your almond roca balls. I'll be standing in line with a tube of wrapping paper ready to beat someone too. I agree with Colleen, it is probably smoking withdraws. I sometimes stand with a group of smokers just for a little taste.

Cheryl said...

awwww - you guys are so sweet!! You'll send me fudge, Colleen?? Ahhhh! OMIGOD!! Yes please!! Weeeee! :)

Faith said...

Dude!!! I've totally been very "bah humbuggy" too! I have decided that I am going to be happy in 2006 dammit!

I love the new banner!