Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmastime at Crazydogmama's

We are all ready. Presents are wrapped, dogs are washed and wearing their jingle bells, camera batteries are charged. We ate massive amounts of lasagna for dinner and watched "A Christmas Story", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and all the "Friends" Christmas episodes. Ahhh. Tomorrow starts our celebrating. We are going to my in-law's house for Christmas Eve to open presents and have dinner with my stepson, and then we're spending Christmas morning and Christmas dinner with my parents. I will be exhausted. This is my first Christmas in a long time without smoking, and I'm really hoping my stress level stabilizes. If not, alcohol and Lexapro will have to do. I took a picture of our tree, and the dogs with their bells on. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment