Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ch-Ch-Changes...
I need to make some. Smoking was a start, now its time for some big ones. I am not sure exactly what yet, but I know I'm tired of being depressed and angry all the time. Getting back in shape is definately one of them - but some sacrifices will have to be made to get there, and it will take lots of hard work. There are people who may not like some of the changes I will make, but OH WELL. Quitting the restaurant job and getting a new day job was a good change for me in 2005 - but I need to make better use of the extra time I now have. This past week has been a shitty one for me - on many levels, but the pity-pot is getting pretty darn old. I want to smash it to pieces. Look out, people...here comes CRAZYDOGMAMA!

3 comments:

colleen said...

Dude! That is so weird, I just heard that song on the radio as I was pulling in the driveway maybe 20 minutes ago and The Boy, Mini-Me and I have been singing it. Could it be a sign?

Here's to a Happy New Year!

midnightbunny said...

Good for you. :) It's a new year ahead, so making plans for change is a great idea! :D

*HUGS*

D said...

Go for it! Just keep us informed. LOL Something to think about: Make sure the changes puts you in a forward position from where you are now and not just a different position. Make sense?