Saturday, November 19, 2005

Garage Poker

Once upon a time, it was a boring Friday night at CrazyDogMama's house. She and her husband are so pitiful that they decide to play Poker (in the famous garage) with just each other because they apparently have no friends. What was even more pitiful was that CrazyDogMama lost and had to do the dishes. ANYWAY, I have to tell you that Poker is worse than frigging Monopoly. It takes FOREVER. I think we went through 3 packs of cigarettes and a case of beer. You know it's bad when you start betting the black chips when all you have in your hand is a pair of 2's, just to speed things along.

I've been learning "Texas Holdem" too, which is cool, except that I keep forgetting to flip over the cards when I'm dealing and keep WANTING to flip over the cards when I'm NOT dealing. (That could be the beer, though.) Yeah, it's looking like Saturday night will be CrazyDogMama's revenge. I wonder what will be at stake tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment