Thursday, November 10, 2005

100 Things

If you follow my Blog, you may already know some of this stuff, but read it anyways because what better way could you spend your time?

1. I had REALLY crooked buck teeth when I was young. (Got braces)
2. I will not eat meatloaf. Period. Not even yours.
3. I am geographically challenged.
4. The movie “Prophecy” scared the SHIT out me when I was young.
5. I like to smell my dogs; it is a comforting smell.
6. I hate (and I mean HATE) it when someone spells ‘lose’ with two O’s as “loose”. It really, really bugs me, people.
7. Since we have been together (12 years now) I have not been apart from my husband for more than 5 days, and only once was I gone 5 days.
8. I like meat served rare.
9. I don’t like old movies. (Black & White)
10. I don’t think infants are cute. Sorry.
11. I am allergic to cats, wasps and Sulfa.
12. I have worn Estee Lauder cosmetics since I was 16.
13. I have jumped out of an airplane seven times.
14. I still can’t drink Bourbon. (Not since I was 16, anyway.)
15. I have had food poisoning 3 times, from Mayonnaise on a Subway sandwich, from sausage on a "Little Caesar's" pizza, and from grocery store sushi.
16. I got the chicken pox when I was 21.
17. I hardly had anything to do with planning my own wedding. My bridesmaids did most of it for me.
18. I hate thong underwear.
19. I love thunderstorms. I made my husband turn the TV off the other day so I could listen to one.
20. My favorite vegetables are onions, peppers, squash and asparagus.
21. My favorite herb is cilantro.
22. I hate creamed corn, peas, water chestnuts and most kinds of mushrooms.
23. My blood type is B+.
24. I was born on a Friday.
25. I have a bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington.
26. The song "Worlds Apart" by "Jars of Clay" makes me cry EVERY. TIME. I. LISTEN. TO. IT.
27. I don’t mind the rain and I know how to drive in the snow.
28. The colors in the front room of my house are red, orange and purple.
29. I would rather email than talk on the phone.
30. All my DVDs are in alphabetical order.
31. I can gross anyone out. Guaranteed.
32. I love theme and amusement parks.
33. I don’t really like popcorn, but I’ll eat my husband’s when I’m at the movies.
34. I hate arrogance. I cannot stay friends with someone arrogant.
35. I hate the month of February.
36. I could eat (good) Italian food every day.
37. I am a total klutz.
38. I don’t like fruit by itself. It has to be in or with something else.
39. I’m claustrophobic and have arachnophobia.
40. I only make the bed when company is coming over.
41. I have to wash my bath towel after every use. It's just a thing with me.
42. If I don’t get AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep, just forget it.
43. I love fuzzy martinis.
43. My favorite "Atari" game was "Adventure".
44. Don’t put nuts in my dessert.
45. My favorite flowers are Tulips and Stargazer Lilies.
46. I hate riding a regular bike, but I love motorcycles.
47. I love 70’s music.
48. When I laugh really hard, tears roll down my cheeks uncontrollably.
49. I couldn’t belch (loud) until I was 25.
50. I was in a Spelling Bee once. I lost.
51. I drink milk with pizza.
52. I saw "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in the theatre 7 times.
53. I am always pulling my underwear out of my butt.
54. I like the smell of gasoline.
55. I use Mentadent toothpaste.
56. I use the ring that my cell phone came with. I am not going to change it.
57. I don’t know how to sew.
58. I hate musicals.
59. My favorite Dean Koontz book is a toss-up between "Intensity" and "Watchers".
60. I don’t wear earrings very often, although I have tons of them.
61. I can sleep anytime, anywhere, unless I have insomnia.
62. I like to cook.
63. I don’t like to garden.
64. My favorite time of year is the Fall.
65. I love Christmastime.
66. I learned how to play poker last summer.
67. I still don’t know how to play checkers.
68. I made up a game called “Keep off the Floor” when I was little. It was like ‘Blind Man’s Bluff” except you had to crawl around on the furniture and never touch the floor. I always got everyone in trouble playing it.
69. “The Brave Little Toaster” is the best cartoon ever made.
70. I like to crack my knuckles.
71. I hate shopping for clothes.
72. I put Tabasco on everything.
73. I don’t use hairspray anymore. In the 80’s, though, I went through a can a week.
74. I like having long fingernails.
75. I really want to visit Santorini, Greece.
76. I used to sleepwalk.
77. I talk in my sleep.
78. I remember my dreams every night.
79. I can’t put eye drops in my eyes.
80. I sweat A LOT. ALL THE TIME. I hate it.
81. I hate dirty or stained carpeting. I am always obsessing about my carpet.
82. The fitted sheet on my bed is always messed up or coming off. I never fix it.
83. I cannot sleep with more than one pillow.
84. I know all the words to "Take it Easy" by the Eagles, and it is uncanny how much I sound like Axel Rose when I’m singing "Sweet Child ‘O Mine".
85. I really must have croutons on my salad.
86. I take my wedding ring off at night, so it won’t rip the bed sheets, and often times I forget to put it back on in the morning. People always ask me about it and I say, “Sometimes I’m married, sometimes I’m not.” They don’t know what to say to that.
87. My husband is a war veteran.
88. I use the butt-warmer button in my car in the summertime.
89. I have to have the air-conditioning on in my bedroom every night. Even if it 2 degrees outside.
90. When I am sitting, I bounce/jiggle my right leg up and down continuously like a jackhammer. It drives everyone nuts. I can’t help it.
91. I used to have a really cute squeaky girl-sneeze; now it is just loud, obnoxious and messy. My husband really misses my cute sneezes.
92. I don’t like “The Beatles”.
93. I don’t like “Elvis”.
94. I am usually always wearing something black.
95. I can’t keep lipstick on, I subconsciously lick it off within 5 minutes.
96. If I am trying to find an address when driving, I can’t have the radio on because it is too distracting.
97. I hate wearing a seatbelt.
98. When I talk on my cell phone too long, my hand/arm goes numb.
99. I wear perfume every day.
100. I have one tattoo.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:42 AM

    THIS cracks me up. No wonder we're friends. We're so goddamn alike. I can relate to MANY of these. Happy weekend and bday my friend.
    xxoo,Annie

    ReplyDelete