Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Baby Boom

Everyone seems to be having frickin' babies right now. Bloggers, neighbors, celebrities, everyone! Its like nature is on baby-binge. I don't know whether to congratulate you all - or send my condolances. I know, I know, a baby is a gift from God, but STILL. Its freaking me out! Everywhere I look there are baby heads! I must tell you, though, that I had empathy-heaves for you this morning. I woke up and had dry heaves for like, an HOUR. This does not mean I'm pregnant (don't get all excited) - and to respond to what I know is the first thing coming to your mind - NO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT I AM PREGNANT. I am not going to explain why that is impossible - y'all are smart. Well, most of you. Figure it out.

Anyway, I've been trying to put up Halloween pictures, but blogger is being difficult and won't let me, so you'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Don't congratulate me for having kids, laugh your ass off while you're thinking of me wiping snot off every piece of furniture in the house.