Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Why I am a piss crank today.

1. The doggie urine cleaner I bought yesterday for 8 bucks exploded in my new SUV.
2. I was charged for 2 cases of Diet Coke at Costco instead of 1 (losing another 8 bucks), and there is not a FUCKING THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
3. My hair is all twirly and out of control.
4. I spilled olive oil on my shirt and can't get it out, and I'm walking around the office today looking like I'm lactating.
5. It's only Wednesday.
6. I'm not sick, but I am choking on my snot, nonetheless.
7. I'm sweating even though it is 50 degrees out today.
8. My socks don't match.
9. My pants are too long.
10. I'm broke until the 14th.

1 comment:

  1. 6. I'm not sick, but I am choking on my snot nonetheless.
    7. I'm sweating even though it is 50 degrees out today.


    I'm afraid this means you're sick.

    ReplyDelete