Monday, October 24, 2005

Haunted House and Lack of Caffeine

I feel like I crawled to work this morning. I refrained from stopping by my favorite little coffee stand today because I've just been too out of control with it. (What was I thinking?) I'm having oatmeal and a protein shake instead. But I'm dying from no caffeine. My weekend ending up being way busier than I thought it was going to be, so I am a total zombie this morning. I didn't get a damn thing done I wanted to get done, and its leg/back day today at the gym. That means squats, lunges and dead lifts. I'm a little whiny about that, but what's new.

Jim took Billy to a haunted house this weekend, and I so wish I could have been there to see those two scream like girls. (I was having a girl's night out.) Anyway, the house apparently had different rooms with different movie themes. One room was "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", one room was the little girl from "Poltergeist" touching a TV, one room was a mad doctor cutting some woman to pieces, one room was from "Saw" with two men chained up next to a dead body, and finally there was an actual well that had the girl from "The Ring" crawling out of it. All through the house people were grabbing at them and some guy was running around with a chainsaw. What fun I missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment