Wednesday, October 12, 2005

They're coming to get me.

Last night my husband and I were having a cigarette in the garage when we hear a very low flying helicopter. We didn't think too much of it at first since we live right next to a small airfield, but then we heard it again. We peaked our heads outside and lo and behold, there was a black helicopter hovering and circling our little housing development. Again, and again, and again. We saw other neighbors poke their heads out, too.

Now, you must understand, the conspiracy theorist in me was totally going bananas at this point. I couldn't find anything about it coming off the internet wire, and Jim wouldn't let me call anyone to find out what it was. We figured there wasn't a looney on the loose because the helicopter wasn't shining any lights around or anything. I still have no idea what the hell, and it is BUGGING. THE. SHIT. OUT. OF. ME. There is probably some rational explanation, but those are always famous last words, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment