Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MEH.

I am just not happy today. We took poor Magadog into the vet last night, and what do you know? She has "Dry Eye", and some sort of major infection. $365 later, I'm in a pissy mood. The poor little thing is just having one issue after the other and I'm going bankrupt. I woke up so tired and depressed. Other than the vet trip, I'm not really sure why. I think I need a vacation or something. I haven't spoken to anyone yet today (physically), it's been more like, "Hello internet, how are you?"

Its dark and dreary outside, usually the kind of day I like, but not today. We aren't even having a Halloween party this year because it's on a Monday, and everyone seems busy the weekend before. No haunted garage this year. I just want to go home and sleep. I think maybe I will.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:27 AM

    poor mags..hope she gets better before breaking your bank! ~nichole

    ReplyDelete