Monday, October 17, 2005

Krusty McEyeballs & Technotronic

Monday morning, time to update my iPod for the work week. I have added the song "Tough" from "Technotronic". Don't laugh now, save it for when I tell you I used to teach aerobics in college, and I used this song. For those of you have good musical taste and don't know what the hell I'm talking about, that song is from the "Pump up the Jam" album. Remember that song? Yeah. I'm also fighting with my iPod because iTunes isn't doing what it is supposed to do. I have ZERO patience, and my coworkers are staying clear until I figure it out. (We all share our music and I'm nervous because I also uploaded an "Eminem" song and AC/DC's "Dirty Deeds".)

I'm also taking Mags to the vet AGAIN today. Criminy. That dog is such a problem child. Her little eyeballs are all crusty and goopy. We have been calling her Krusty McEyeballs. No wonder I never have any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment