Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm all upset.

I just checked my "who links to me" statistics and a bunch of you who used to link me are not anymore and I'm all upset and wondering why. Now, the optimistic side of me is thinking that some people must have a bandwidth problem, or whatever you call it, and they have to minimize their links and it's not personal. However, the realistic and very cynical side of me is thinking, "They hate me, I use the word "motherfucker" too often, I'm boring, I scare people with my earthquake rambles and I have to quit this blogging thing because it is upsetting my self-esteem."

Ok, maybe that is the psychopathic, need-to-take-your-meds-now side of me, but still. IT COULD BE TRUE. The weird thing is, I have received no hate-mail recently and my stats for # of visits is on the increase. Maybe I'm overreacting. Nah. I never do that. Hey, do me a favor. Link to www.crazydogmama.blogspot.com so that I can report to my therapist that all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:46 AM

    Bummer, you put your heart there for us and get one of those pesky anonymous blogs. I'm still here for ya, world coming to an end rantings be damned!

    ReplyDelete