Thursday, October 13, 2005

The CrazyDogMama Combo

I have often wondered if my favorite pizza joint would add my pizza combo to their menu. It IS a small town. "The CrazyDogMama Combo" would include pepperoni, green pepper, jalapeƱo and pineapple; as-is, no substitutions. (Yes, pineapple, shut UP.) It is just like me, sweet and spicy. Ha! That way, I could just call up and say, "Could I get the CrazyDogMama Combo delivered please?" It would save so much time. My husband likes regular combos, like pepperoni, sausage, mushroom and olive. Bah! The up side is I always have a whole pizza to myself.

With the exception of his bad taste in pizza, my husband is the SHIT. This morning as I was leaving the house, he handed me a CD that he made for me. (Aww.) The cool thing about it is, the first song on it was "Eve of Destruction" by Barry McGuire. HOW SO VERY APPROPRIATE FOR ME! Other songs included "The Road to Hell" by Chris Rea, "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen and "Song to the Siren" by "This Mortal Coil". It is *so sweet* how my husband has embraced my insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment