Sunday, July 24, 2005

I want to be sedated
You know, the Ramones song? Yeah, I'm listening to that right now. and its true. I spent 7 hours (7 HOURS!) cleaning the carpet in my front room yesterday, and today I WANT TO BE SEDATED. I got up at 9am. We went out for breakfast at 11am. We came home at noon. I went back to bed. Just woke up. Shit, now I won't be able to sleep tonight. The carpet looks good, though.

I haven't posted a pic of my new SUV yet cuz its always dirty (and its black), so that simply won't do...So, here is pic of me enjoying my sun roof instead:



Now I'm listening to "Creep" by Radiohead:

...You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here...

Yeah, its that kind of night.

3 comments:

midnightbunny said...

Cool pic! Is it a landrover? It looks like my sunroof that I have in mine. :D

stealth_hound said...

I love my sunroof!! what kind of SUV didya get? I will have one too in time! long time...... but someday!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Its a 2004 Saturn VUE. (Black and fully loaded). I LOVE IT..its purrrrrrdeeee. :)