Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Hamster Dance
I know its old news, but this funky little song just jazzes me. I pulled out ALL of my cd's last night to start making some Crazydogmama mixes for the car/workouts. I came across the Hamster Dance and it just totally cracked me up - I found it on a cd my stepson had made. So, if you can visualize this, I was groovin' in the kitchen making Louie dance with me. My husband was rolling on the ground laughing at the freakshow, and well, I think I pulled something. Gah. ANYWAY, I'll put up some of the mixes I made soon so you can truly know what weirdo I really am. I like everything, and the cd's make no sense whatsoever. It will go something like, "At Last" by Etta James, to "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns and Roses. Yeah, I know. Its THAT bad.

No comments: