Monday, June 06, 2005

knock, knock, knock.....helloooo?

Is there anyone home? Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. Can you say BUSY? I knew you could. Everything in my life is changing. New job, new hair, new vehicle. I already told you about the new job - which is still THE SHIT. I love it. I got a brand new computer with a flat screen monitor, they fixed my farting chair, and we had "Sangria Friday", which was cool. I also got my hair cut and colored - AND....I bought an SUV! It is a black Saturn Vue, and its fully loaded. Leather seats, a butt warmer, sun roof, power everything...you name it. I am giddy with glee, I tell you. I'm wondering when all the wonderfulness is going to go away. Oh, and, on top of that - we are supposed to have a wicked thunder storm today! Weeeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm?.......I'm LOVING the idea of Sangria Friday!!! I Think I need to bring that up at my office. I'm glad that things are going well....you deserve it! Can't wait to see the new wheels and new hair! xxoo,Annie