Monday, June 06, 2005

Knock, Knock, Knock

Hello? Is there anyone there? Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. Can you say BUSY? Everything in my life is changing. New job, new hair, new vehicle. I already told you about the new job, which is still THE SHIT. I love it. I got a brand-new computer with a flat screen monitor, they fixed my farting chair, and we had "Sangria Friday", which was too fun. I also got my hair cut and colored, and I finally bought an SUV! It is a black Saturn Vue, and it's fully loaded. Leather seats, a butt-warmer, sunroof, power everything, you name it. I am giddy with glee, I tell you. I'm wondering when all the wonderfulness is going to go away. Oh, and, on top of that, we are supposed to have a wicked thunderstorm today!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    hmmmmmmmmm?.......I'm LOVING the idea of Sangria Friday!!! I Think I need to bring that up at my office. I'm glad that things are going well....you deserve it! Can't wait to see the new wheels and new hair! xxoo,Annie

    ReplyDelete