Saturday, May 21, 2005

Tweaked

I'm freaking out. I can't even type anymore. In fact, I can't do anything anymore. Especially think and spell. I had to go in an extra day after my official last day at work to do some training, and THAT was the day I had the realization that I just left a job I have spent 10 years at, my comfort zone, my home, my internet play box, my JOB. I am now going into the unknown where I may have to actually BLOG AT HOME. The horror. Maybe. I have been pacing and not eating and acting like someone who is perma-caffeinated. Which is probably true anyway.

I don't know why I'm tweaking so much NOW, but I am. I have a case of the what ifs. What if I suck at my new job? What if I hate my new job? What if they hate me?

Did I not warn you?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Sending clam, serene vibes your way...

    And let us know asap what the new jobs like - dying to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:10 AM

    Duh! That would be calm. Although I can send clams if you'd rather. Or any other shellfish???

    LMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Damn girl, I'm the SAME WAY! Don't worry, it'll just take some time and you'll settle in. I was at Regence almost eight years and I've been with my new job 6 mos. and I'm just starting to calm down. Hang in!!! xxoo,Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over from FallenAngel's site and a bunch of us are doing a well wishes card for her wedding May 27 - read about the project more here at this link http://www.thefunkycowboy.blog-city.com/read/1303429.htm

    ReplyDelete