Thursday, May 26, 2005

The new job
Ok, sorry for not updating right away - I am trying to be a good girl with the internet. :)

New job ROCKS. A kitchen full of food/drink, an office full of crazy people, an easier job I than I had before, a bigger paycheck and a flex-schedule! It just doesn't get any better than that...

I'm a little lonely for my old friends, but its just a matter of time before I warm the hearts here. Hehe. (evil laugh)

There are only 2 sucky things about it. My chair makes a "farting" noise everytime I sit in it, and I sit in a cubicle. Not a good combo. But other than that, I'm pretty happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make them buy you a new chair

Cheryl said...

it IS a new chair. An expensive new one. It hates me.

Anonymous said...

a farting chair. hahahaha. oh well it could be worse. like the real farts?
~Nichole

Faith said...

congrats on the new job!!!