Ways to irritate me at work
1. Don't say good morning as you pass by me in the hallway. Come ON, that's rude.
2. Gleefully stroll past me in the hallway and exclaim "Happy Monday!". Just DIE.
3. Pour yourself the last of the coffee and then put the empty pot back on the burner and walk away as I'm standing there.
4. Come into my office at 6:30 am and start explaining a complicated project to me. You could at least wait until noon.
5. Come into my office and start reading the personal notes on my wall calendar.
6. Comment on the notes on my wall calendar and start asking me what my personal acronyms mean.
7. Stand in the doorway of my office until I get off the phone.
8. Come into my office and help yourself to my expensive hand lotion without asking.
9. Ask me how much money I make.
10. Refuse to kill spiders for me. That's just MEAN.
11. Mock my coughing fit from your office two doors down.
12. State to me loudly "You're having ANOTHER cigarette?".
13. Bring your baby to work and expect me to act like its the cutest baby EVER. I am afraid of babies, and I will HIDE IN THE BATHROOM UNTIL YOU LEAVE.
14. Bring everyone back an icecream except me just because I told you I was lactose intolerant. Fucker.
15. Bring stinky food for lunch.
16. Tell me my desk is "too clean". I'm organized you idiot, not underworked.
17. Bring donuts in the day after I tell you I'm "eating clean" this week.
18. Keep slamming the door adjacent to my office.
19. Sigh, huff and act annoyed while waiting for me at the copy machine. It will make me take longer.